Best of Greenwich Walking Tour in London Including Lunch
Enjoy a fully-guided walking tour of maritime Greenwich. On your 6.5-hour walking tour you will visit the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark; the Greenwich Royal Observatory; the National Maritime Museum; the Old Royal Naval College, home of the Painted Hall; the recently-renovated Queen's House; the Greenwich Market; and end your tour with a traditional pub lunch by the River Thames. Your fun and educational walking tour is a great way to experience the history, culture and architecture of this unique area of London.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch with complimentary tea, coffee or soda
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - National Maritime Museum
- Entry/Admission - Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Entry/Admission - Old Royal Naval College
- Entry/Admission - Cutty Sark
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start your guided tour of Greenwich at the Sir Walter Raleigh statue, which is located just outside the northern entrance to the Greenwich Tourism Information Centre.
Visit the Cutty Sark, a beautiful ship that was fully restored and opened to the public in 2012, following a £50 Million restoration. Continue your tour with a visit to St. Alfege's Church, designed by the renowned architect Nicholas Hawksmoor. There has been a church located on this site for a thousand years.
Catch views of the River Thames and enjoy a traditional lunch in a riverside pub. Pub favorites such as fish and chips are on the menu, along with complimentary tea, coffee, or soda. After lunch, explore the Greenwich Observatory and the prime meridian. Visit the prime meridian and head into the historic Flamsteed House, designed by the great Sir Christopher Wren.
Continue your tour to the National Maritime Museum,the largest of its type in the world. Visit the Old Royal Naval College and its magnificent Painted Hall. Conclude your tour at the Greenwich Market, filled with local artisans and international food stands.
Departure Point :Greenwich Tourist Information Centre, Visitor Centre at the Old Royal Naval College, 2 Cutty Sark Gardens, Greenwich, London SE10 9LW, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our tours are relatively very safe for tour guests for two reasons: we have a maximum of 6 pax on each tour and often just one or two couples at most. Also - this is a guided walking tour and so social distancing is built-into our tours which take place mostly outside.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.