Best of Half Day Snorkeling and Beach Tour For Cruise Ship Guests
This is a perfect 3.5 hours getaway from the crowd. Available with 9:30 am morning or 1:00 pm afternoon departure from Philipsburg , next to the Cruise Ship Terminal.
Includes sightseeing in the Simpson bay Lagoon then a Great Snorkeling by CREOLE ROCK which is a very special snorkeling site being a part of the French National Park. A lot to see there include sergeant majors, parrotfish, hard and soft corals and many more, makes you feel you are in an Aquarium. After we arrive to LONG BEACH for an amazing Beach Time. On the way back we definitely stop by at the World famous Airport to see a landing or taking off. This tour offers you the memory of the lifetime.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments and snacks
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Marine Park Fee $6 . Payable at Check-in by cash.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Simpson Bay, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
We start the tour Bobbys Marina , Philipsburg. After a short safety briefing we will begin our cruise towards Simpson Bay Lagoon where you can view million dollar yachts. The cruise will continue on to the border between the Dutch and the French side of St Maarten. After pass under the French side bridge,we will stop at Marigot, the french-side capitol,for a quick photo opportunity. Finally we are off to Creole Rock to our first destination.
Pass By: Happy Bay Beach, Between Friars Bay and the Bay of Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
Creole Rock is part of the French National Park and it is the best snorkeling spot on island. There you can see many different types of tropical fish including Sergeant Majors, Parrot fish, as well as hard and soft corals. You will feel like you are in an Aquarium! Enjoy 45 minutes of carefree swimming and snorkeling.
Back on board take advantage of our open bar full of water, sodas, juices,beer and the famous rum punch. If you get hungry there will also be snacks and fruit available. Sit back and relax on the boat as we take a longer cruise to the west side of the island passing Happy Bay, Marigot, Baie Rouge and Plum Bay.
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
We will make a brief stop to say a few words about the history of the Island then we will arrive in La Samana for our outstanding beach stop. Spend a good hour on the white sand beaches of La Samana and enjoy our famous floating bar! Snorkeling is also available here upon request.
Last but not least we will go to Maho Beach for a short while, the home Princess Julianna International Airport , where we will try to catch a plane landing or taking off.
The last leg of tour is a 15 minute fun ride to all the way back to the dock.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bobby's Marine, Great Bay,, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE CONTACT THE COMPANY IN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE AS IF THEY DON'T HAVE A MINIMUM NUMBER TO RUN THE TOUR EXCURSION MIGHT WILL BE CANCELLED
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face Masks is Optional for Travelers as we operating in open air areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.