Best of Halifax Tour with Peggy's Cove - Private Safe Tour
Experience all there is to see and do in Halifax by taking part in the Best of Halifax Tour. Led by a local guide, visit most of the area’s top attractions. Check out the view from Peggy's Cove and take the immersive tour through the famous Halifax Citadel National Historic Site. An extensive downtown drive will highlight more of what Halifax has to offer. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
The Ultimate Halifax Tour includes:
• Beautiful scenic drive up to Peggy’s Cove
• Free time to explore Peggy’s Cove
• An informative tour of Citadel Hill – the tour is guided by a living historical guide
• An experienced guide throughout the entire tour to answer questions and point out interesting landmarks
• Tour group is limited to seven people which makes the experience more intimate
• Complimentary shuttle pick up and drop off from anywhere in downtown Halifax
*Please note that adverse winter weather may result in cancellation of the Citadel and/or Peggy's Cove portion of this tour
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in Downtown Halifax
- Entry/Admission - Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peggy's Cove Lighthouse, Peggy's Point Road, Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia Canada
Your adventurous day begins with a scenic drive to Peggy’s Cove. Located just under an hour’s drive away from Halifax, Peggy’s Cove is a picturesque fishing village with plenty to see and do. While driving up to Peggy’s Cove, your guide will point out notable sights, landmark, and scenic views. Upon arrival at Peggy’s Cove you will be given plenty of free time in which you can explore the area around the historical lighthouse, stroll along the ocean looking for tidal pools, head into the village to watch the fishermen come and go, or go shopping in one of the small boutiques and shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada, 5425 Sackville St, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3Y3 Canada
you will stop at Citadel Hill where a living historical guide will be waiting to take you on an amazing tour. Throughout the tour you will explore prison cells and alleyways that date back to 1745. At the end of the tour you will watch the daily noon cannon fire.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Halifax, NS B3L 1A3, Canada
The day ends on a high note with a driving tour of downtown Halifax. The driving tour will take you by the city’s most well-known buildings and landmarks such as the Titanic Cemetery, City Gardens, Pier 21, and Halifax Farmers Market. At the end of the driving tour you will be dropped off at your chosen drop-off location.
Stop At: Fairview Lawn Cemetery, 3720 Windsor St, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3A5 Canada
It is perhaps best known as the final resting place for over one hundred victims of the sinking of the RMS Titanic. Officially known as Fairview Lawn Cemetery, the non-denominational cemetery is run by the Parks Department of the Halifax Regional Municipality
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Halifax Public Gardens, Spring Garden Road and South Park St, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3T 2M3 Canada
Halifax Public Gardens are one of the finest surviving examples of a Victorian garden in North America. They were founded by the Nova Scotia Horticultural Society in 1836 and were recognized as a National Historic Site in 1984. The Halifax Public Gardens is also part of Canada’s Garden Route.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickups in the downtown Halifax area.Ports
- Port Of Halifax
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.