Best of Indian Food! Old and New Delhi Food Tour
Choose from Old Delhi Tour or New Delhi Tour below -
Old Delhi -
Start your journey with some of the best street food from the city's oldest food shops. Taste 8-10 different food dishes from 6 to 8 different food spots which have been in business more than 100 years. You will walk through or ride in Cycle rickshaw and visit old markets and streets such as the Spice Market, Chandani Chowk and Chawari Bazar.
New Delhi - If your idea of a perfect tour includes being exposed to other cultures and eat out at the famous outlets across New Delhi then this tour is perfect fit you. Starting from Connaught Place to famous places such as Karol Bagh,Kamla Nagar,Nizamuddin and many more. Taste 8-10 different food dishes from 6 to 8 different food spots. You will have a chance to come across famous architecture buildings,monuments around New Delhi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Old Delhi Tour- The tour will start with a hotel pick-up. Your guide will walk with you to the nearest metro station, or take you by auto or cab, You’ll get down with your guide at Red Fort or Jama Majsid - both are one of the famous tourist attractions in Delhi.
Stop At: Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Walk through Old Delhi’s lanes and bazaars - Sep to April is the best time to visit Delhi because of Indian Festivals and Wedding season. Stop by one of the famous streets to try one of the most popular local snacks such as paranthas( Indian flatbread) or Bedmi Puri( Potato curry with Fried Bread. Visit some street food vendors to try the local specialties like Chole Bhature, Kachori's, Lassi, Aloo Chaat and Jalebi’s and much more. All dishes listed till now are vegetarian. Non-vegetarians also have the option to try dishes like Chicken Tikka, Mutton Korma, Tandoori Chicken, Butter Chicken and much more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Connaught Place - You will receive all the details after the booking confirmation as per the Guests Location provided. we keep the departure location nearby guests preferred location for the convenience.Dates: See Availability
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.