Best of Inverness and the Highlands by Spirit Journeys Worldwide
Discover one of the most attractive UK tourist destinations - the Highlands’ capital, Inverness. The tour starts in Invergordon or Inverness and lasts 6 hours. Tour guide is provided along with all entrance fees.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from various designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our guide will meet you at Invergordon Port or Inverness town centre. If you wish, we can arrange to meet somewhere else. Start your adventure with a drive to Dochgarroch in order to take an exciting along Loch Ness cruise. Enjoy this 1-hour memorable cruise from Dochgarroch up Loch Ness to Glen Urquhart Castle. En route, admire the breathtaking scenery around you and the calm water of the world famous Loch Ness. You can’t say you’ve seen the best of Highlands if you don’t visit Loch Ness. And you never know, maybe there’s a chance to spot the mysterious Nessie! Upon arrival at Glen Urquhart Castle, wander around these magnificent ruins, learn about its historical background. The place is monumental, perfect for taking photos or even for a picnic! After these exciting spots, dive into the charms of Highlands’ capital – Inverness. Take a walk through this charming city, explore its hidden corners, admire its architecture and loads of cultural and historical sites.
Departure Point :1: Invergordon, UK
2: Inverness, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.