Best of Istanbul from/to Airport
Visit > Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar
SKIP-THE-LINE Tickets, Guiding in your own language, Luxury transportation from/to Airport provided.
Meet your guide at Istanbul / SAW Airport and receive a brief introduction from your tour guide about the attractions in Sultanahmet Region.
Together with your guide, decide the places you would like to see such as museums, local markets and local restaurants, and then start your full-day tour. Discover the places in Sultanahmet that interest you most and learn about these spots from your own private guide.
Take the tour at your own pace, stopping as frequently and for as long as you like without the hassle of waiting for other people. The tour is designed as a full day by private tour. At the end of the tour drives you back to the departure point
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional licenced tour guide
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Luxury Transportation
What's excluded :
- Admission fees to attractions
- Lunch&Beverages (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Meaning Divine Wisdom, Hagia Sophia was the largest building on earth barring the Egyptian Pyramids or the Great Wall of China. Today's Hagia Sophia was built by Emperor Justinian in 537AD. It was the religious center of the city during the Byzantine period. It was used as a church for 916 years and as a mosque for 481 years, In 1934, by the order of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, it was converted into a museum and has since been open to visitors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
As well as being the imperial residence of the Sultan, the palace was also the seat of government for the ottoman empire. It housed the Ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years until the Dolmabahçe palace was built. In 1924 it was converted into a museum. Today it is famous with a harem, royal treasury, and holy relics sections.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
Built by the Roman Emperor Septimus Severus in 203AD, during the Roman period hippodrome was the civil center for the people of the city where once 100,000 spectators could be held. Located in the heart of Sultanahmet surrounded by Blue mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace, today it is home to The Egyptian Obelisk (Dikilitaş), The Serpentine Column(Burma sütun), The Constantine Column, and German Fountain.
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Built by the Ottoman Sultan Ahmet I in the year 1616, it is located opposite the Hagia Sophia. Blue mosque today is one of the most famous landmarks of the old city with its famous six minarets and magnificent dome. Although it is officially named Sultanahmet Mosque, the (nıck) name Blue Mosque was given to it by the visitors because of the amazing blue tiles decorating the interior walls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
With 18 entrances and more than 4000 shops, it is one of the greatest bazaars in the world. It was built between 1455-1461 by Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror. Today, shops selling the same kind of merchandise tend to be congregated in their own streets or inns as it was the original Ottoman system.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be greeted with a sign your name is written onAirports
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/9/2020 - 6/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.