Best of Lisbon Half-Day Lisbon Walking and Tuk Tuk Tour with Fado and Dinner
To really enjoy the magnificence of the Lisbon culture you need to wander around, experience daily life on its backstreets and learn how to best visit the “must-sees” in the city. This tour highlights the best Lisbon has to offer – delicious food, soulful Fado music, even a private tuk-tuk ride that will take you high and low through Alfama’s historic streets!
Alfama is one of Lisbon’s most ancient and unique districts. With its steep streets that wind up to a stunning 17th-century castle, breathtaking views over the city, Alfama is quickly becoming a creative hub. You'll fall in love for its quirky craft shops, tasty food, people, and Fado music that drifts out of some of the neighborhood’s longest-running restaurants.
With our Best of Lisbon 3-in-1 Tour, you'll get history, culture, Fado live music, and exquisite cuisine all in one – with magnificent photo stops in-between. And you’ll even save by experiencing each on our newest Lisbon tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Live Fado (local music) from both professional and amateur singers
- Sightseeing on a private Tuk-Tuk ride
- Local english speaking guide
- Lisbon - a food lover guide
- 3 tastings
What's excluded :
- Gratuities / Tips for guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A whirlwind tuk tuk ride in and around Libson’s old Alfama neighbourhood with live Fado music, traditional food and incredible photo stops in-between.
Departure Point :Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Lgo de Santo Estêvão 9, 1100-435 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour stops, tastings and number of tastings may change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability.
- Email us to advise of any dietary requirements such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We and our food partners will adhere to all local regulations. Please follow these local regulations as requirements (for example, mask wearing inside vs outside public spaces) may vary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.