Best of Melbourne Private Tour with Photos
Take a journey through time as we explore Melbourne’s history from its lively alleys and arcades, to the grand architectural buildings built during the peak of Gold Rush mania. This three-hour experience will give you the perfect taste of what downtown Melbourne has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Coffee tasting
- Tram ride
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 15 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you’re visiting Melbourne on a stopover or just strapped for time, this is the tour for you! During this 3-hour tour, we’ll make our way through the heart of the city, stopping in at many of the top attractions but also making sure to leave the beaten path to discover the unknown treasures.
Your private guide will explain the fascinating history and escort you through the streets, alleys, and arcades of downtown Melbourne. We’ll see some of the most beautiful examples of street art including the famous Hosier Lane area.
Starting our journey at the Immigration Museum, we’ll visit the site that the first European settlers set foot and learn about the impact that had on the local indigenous people’s way of life. Here you will have a great view looking up the Yarra River and across to Southbank.
Next up, we step aboard a tram for a quick trip towards Federation Square and into the center of the arts district of Melbourne. After exploring some of the buildings around the square, we’ll begin to wind our way through the alleys, stepping inside to see some of the most colorful street art.
As we continue our exploration, we’ll stop in for a quick coffee, a must for anyone visiting or living in Melbourne. This will give us the boost of energy needed to power on through the central shopping district and on towards the Victorian State Library.
From here, we’ll pass by the old Melbourne Gaol, made famous by the bushranger – Ned Kelly. Continuing on, we’ll pass by some exquisite terrace homes and up into the lovely Carlton Gardens.
Depending on time, we’ll finish off the itinerary passing through Chinatown to the grand old buildings of Parliament House and the Old Treasury.
This tour is an excellent introduction to Melbourne and will leave you yearning for more. Your guide is there to help with recommendations on where to eat and assist with any questions you might have.
Departure Point :Immigration Museum
Return Detail :Parliament House
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.