Best of Mykonos island, 4 hours private tour
From charming villages to sandy beaches, there's much to see on this private, 4-hour tour of Mykonos. After being picked up at your hotel or cruise ship port in a personal, air-conditioned vehicle, the explorations will begin. Wander the narrow streets of Mykonos Town, visit Ano Mera village and its Panagia Tourliani Monastery, and stop for a relaxing stroll on one of the island's many white-sand beaches. Your guide will regale you with stories about Mykonos' rich history as you discover just what makes this island so special.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Monastery Of Panagia Tourliani
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greece Tours & Travel, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Starting the City-and Island tour by walking the small and narrow streets, having many possibilities to take nice photographs in the early morning, quiet city. We get orientation and information in the labyrinth of the old town as well as impressions of the small port and the churches in town. Of course we will see the famous wind- mills and find Petros the Pelican, the mascot of Mykonos.
After this we are exploring the island, visiting some of the most famous beaches and the inner landscape.
We see fishermen and kaikis, small private chapels and houses built in typical Cycladic style.
In the second main village of Mykonos, Ano Mera, an idyllic place 6km from town, where the guests have enough free time for a stroll around the traditional square and they can visit the monk monastery of Panagia Tourliani built in the 16th century.
Next stop is Kalafatis beach were there is time to relax for a while and have a coffee or a refreshment (not included in the price). Before going back to town we visit the beaches of Ornos and Agios Giannis. At the end we reach a place with a fantastic view all over the town and the neighboring islands.
A Half-Day-Tour with a lot of impressions and useful information!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mykonos Old Port, Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
wander through the sun-drenched, whitewashed streets. Mykonos Town is a labyrinth, famously designed with winding streets to confuse invading pirates; today, that means you’re likely to discover a picturesque tableau around every corner, from fishermen with their boats to private chapels and the island’s many windmills.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ανω Μερά, Ano Mera 846 00, Greece
Visit the village of Ano Mera. an idyllic place 6km from town, where you have enough free time for a stroll around the traditional square and maybe visit the monk monastery Panagia Tourliani built in the 16th century
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Molinos de viento mikonos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
walking the small and narrow streets of Mykonos town, having many possibilities to take nice photographs in the early morning, quiet city. We get orientation and information in the labyrinth of the old town as well as impressions of the small port and the churches in town. Of course we will see the famous windmills and find Petros The Pelican, the mascot of Mykonos.
Stop At: Paralia Kalafati, Kalafatis 846 00 Greece
We stop at Kalafatis beach, were there is time to relax for a while and have a coffee or a refreshment (not included in the price). Before going back to town we visit the beaches of Ornos and Agios Giannis
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monastery Of Panagia Tourliani, Ano Mera 846 00, Greece
The monastery is located in the village of Ano Mera
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels, vacation rentals, villas.Pick up from the port for cruise ship passengers
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At time of booking, Hotel guests should provide the preferred time they would like to start the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.