Best of Port of Spain Tour
Enjoy this tour of Trinidad & Tobago's capital, Port of Spain, where its rich history is reflected in the daily lives of its citizens! Stroll through the bustling downtown along a promenade while hearing the tales of 19th Century architecture mixed in with modern buildings. You will visit a charming Woodford square, which is the lungs of the city and was the original town square.
Your 4-hour experience will also take you to the uptown part of the city where you will see the glorious architecture of the Magnificent Seven, which were originally family homes built in the late 19th Century! You will visit our National Museum, where you will get a full guided tour, and the War Memorial, the Botanic Gardens, and a few other sites, all of which highlight our city's history and its richness in diversity; both in our people and in our religious beliefs.
Our tour groups are kept small (no more than 6 people) to ensure a very personalised experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Spain International Waterfront Centre, 1a Wrightson Rd, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Your tour of the dynamic capital of Trinidad of Tobago, Port of Spain, starts with a stroll through its downtown district. You will see older and modern architectural styles mingling with each other, as you stroll through this city's history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Queen's Park Savannah, 11 Queen's Park East, Port of Spain Trinidad
Your next segment of this tour takes you to the uptown part of Port of Spain where you will stroll even deeper into our history via 19th Century buildings, as well as the Botanic Gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Academy for the Performing Arts, Frederick St, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
At this stop, you will explore our National Museum which highlights our cultural, economic and natural history, along with beautiful artwork from local artists. You will also be visiting the War Memorial where we honour those who died in World War's 1 and 2.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fort George, Port of Spain Trinidad
Your tour of the city of Port of Spain ends with a drive up to an old British fort, some 300m (1000ft) up, which allows for a commanding view of the city and surrounding areas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a Port of Spain based AirBnB please provide the complete address, along with its phone number.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.