Best of Riga Walking Tour - Regular Walking tours
Walk along the narrow streets of the Medieval Old Town with our knowledgeable guides. The tour starts from the Town Hall Square- the central square of the city from 13th to 19th century. You will find out why Riga is called the capital of the decorated Christmas tree, where the key of Riga is being kept and much more.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy the architectural pearls from different centuries – from the oldest stone building in Riga dating back to 13th century to our Castle of Light – the National Library which was opened in 2014.
Pay a visit to the biggest churches in the Old Town- St. Peter’s, the Dome Cathedral and St. Jacob’s and find out why their spires are decorated with roosters instead of crosses.
There are many gems hidden in these streets and with the help of our guides you can discover the secrets of Riga.
The 2-hour tour includes the tasting of our magical elixir Riga Black Balsam believed to have the power to cure all diseases and a question+answer session with the guide.
Departure Point :House of the Black Heads, Rātslaukums 7, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Dome Square, Doma laukums, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.