Best of Rome Private Walking Tour with Professional Guide
Cross off your Rome bucket list in just a few hours! See the main gems of Rome, while enjoying a delicious, mouth-watering gelato: our welcome gift from Rome. Meet your guide, hand over the entrance fees to the Colosseum (the cost of this tour covers only the guiding part) and begin your journey back in time! Enter the Colosseum skipping the long lines and listen to the stories of the games held here, the anecdotes, the surprises of this incredible monument and… the many mistakes you see in the movies! Feel like an actor on a movie set when looking at Trevi Fountain. Are you ready to toss a coin in it to ensure that one day you will be back in Rome? Step into a time machine and visit the Pantheon, built 1,900 years ago. Take a deep breath and enjoy the marvelous dome. Be ready to be amazed by three masterpieces by Caravaggio up close. Stop and relax in Piazza Navona; a spectacular showcase of wonderful Baroque buildings and fountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- A mouth-watering gelato: Our welcome gift to Rome!
- Expert Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the Colosseum
- This is a private tour - no surprises!
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Colosseum (21€ each adult; 10€ each kid under 18yo; children under 6 just 4€)
- Tickets must always be paid by clients, regardless of any possible delay or no show by clients..
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum was the largest amphitheater in the Roman Empire and it is one of the most iconic buildings in the world. Learn what really happened in there for many centuries and be fascinated by the many stories this monument can tell! Our expert guide will bring ancient Rome to life.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00186 Rome Italy
Immerse yourself in the ancient times and enjoy the reconstructions that our expert guide will show you of the many ruins you see here. This was the center of Ancient Rome and this area still exerts a tremendous fascination...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Trevi Fountain is the most famous fountain in the world. It is a marvellous and gigantic artwork whose magnificence will leave you speechless!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The Pantheon is the best preserved ancient roman monument in the world and today it gives you the chance to step back in time when visiting it. Look at the dome: Still today that is the largest unreinforced concrete dome in the world!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Piazza Navona is a showcase of Baroque buildings but once this wonderful square was an ancient stadium. Today, it is one of the most beautiful and lively squares in the Eternal City.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.