Best of Sintra and Cascais Private Full Day Tour
Explore the romantic palaces and gardens of Sintra on an 8-hour scenic tour from Lisbon. Drive along the Atlantic Coast to Cabo da Roca, marvel at the breathtaking beaches of Cascais, and follow in the footsteps of poets, exiled kings and more.
1. The tour can either start by Sintra and Pena Palace in the morning, as can strart in Cascais and Roca Cape, depending of timings and expected crowds and queues.
2. Differently from others, the Pena Palace visit and ticket is included. Our guides will show you and explain the Palace exterior and the History of the place, but they are not allowed to guide inside the Palace.
3. People with walking difficulty will have access to a transfer up the Pena Park Hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sintra Mountains, 2710-405 Sintra, Portugal
Sintra and Cascais are small villages just outside of Lisbon, and they’re the real “must-do” tour when visiting Lisbon. Located in a beautiful protected area, the Sintra Hills are the home of some of the most beautiful Palaces and Castles.
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Pena Palace is the most iconic Palace in Sintra. It is considered the most beautiful Castle in Europe, and it’s a true pleasure to walk in its Park, or just admire the views from its balconies, with Lisbon in the horizon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Enjoy some free time to lunch and explore Sintra Village, which looks just like a postcard town.
Taste the local pastries, check some souvenirs or just enjoy the ambience there.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Visit Roca Cape (Cabo da Roca), the westernmost piece of land in Europe.
Free time to admire the views and take some photos!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
You'll have free time to explore Cascais, its bay and the surrounding streets.
The once fishing village that turned into home of kings in exile, and one of the espionage centers during World War II, Cascais is now a pleasant beach town, where people walk the streets while enjoying the sun.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Drive through the Marginal Road, always along the coast, enjoying amazing views over the ocean, first, and the Tagus River, arriving in Lisbon.
Departure Point :Foz Palace, Palácio Foz, Calçada da Glória nº 9, 1250-112 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your Hotel or Apartment, or even the Port or the Airport.Please note that you may need to join us at a nearby meeting point, in some areas of the city where we can't reach your address.Please contact our team previously to assure all necessary arrangements.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - Masks are required insdoors at buildings and monuments, except for meals at restaurants; - Masks are required inside vehicle; - Masks not required in wide/empty/spacious outdoor areas;
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.