Best of SLOVENIA - Bled + Postojna + Ljubljana - Private day tour from Zagreb
We are specialized in providing tailor made private tours from Zagreb. Besto of Slovenia tour offer unique opportunity to visit Slovenia top highlights on a private tour from Zagreb to Postojna Cave, Lake Bled, and Ljubljana.
Since our tour is private tour we adjust tour itinerary according traveler preferences.
During the Slovenia day tour you’ll be free to explore each destination at your own pace, with plenty of time to enjoy the things that interest you most. Private tour ensures personalized service, travel in an air conditioned vehicle and pickup and dropoff at your Zagreb accomodation or airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Attractions tickets
- Entry/Admission - Postojna Cave
- Entry/Admission - Bled Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Postojna Cave, Jamska cesta 30, Postojna 6230 Slovenia
Postojna Cave is the only karst cave with a railway, which was built more than 140 years ago. The unique tourist train will take you to the underground network of karst corridors, galleries and halls. During an hour-and-a-half-long guided tour, you will learn about all of the most important karst features: the largest, 16-metre-high stalagmite known as the Skyscraper, the crystal white symbol of Postojna Cave – the Brilliant, the oldest underground post office in the world and the most famous underground animal – the olm or the human fish.
Thus far Postojna cave is the most visited cave - more than 38 million visitors from all over the world have seen Postojna Cave.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bled Island, Lake Bled, Bled Slovenia
Bled island is symbol ob Bled. Traditional wooden boats take visitors to the island for centuries. These boats are operated by standing rowers known as pletnars. After landing, guests climb 99 stone steps to reach the Assumption of Mary Church. On this island, which is the subject of legendary tales, listen to the church bell and ring it yourself. Legend has it that this will make your wishes come true.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bled, Bled, Upper Carniola Region
Bled is an image of paradise. This tourist gem of global dimensions on the edge of the Triglav National Park was nominated one of the seven new wonders of the world. It is distinguished by a mild, healing climate and thermal springs of lake water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
Ljubljana is the green capital of a green country. The image of the town by a river with picturesque bridges and a marketplace was designed by the famous architect Jože Plečnik. The town of a thousand events is surrounded by parks and natural protected areas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We organize pickup and dropoff at any location.Airports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.