Best of Tequila and Guachimont Pyramids in One Day!!
*Private groups minimum 3 persons. Anyway we only do small groups: bookings from 1 or 2 persons will be set into a 4 persons group.
- - -
We are Carlos and Alejandro, brothers and copartners in this tourism project. Carlos is a Certified Guide by the Mexican Secretary of Tourism, an audio engineer and a gifted musician. Alejandro studied Anthropology in the National School of Anthropology and History, in Mexico City, and is about to complete a Master's program in Cultural Philosophy .
We are passionate about Mexican history, art and culture. Therefore we like to share experiences related in the matter. In the last 10 years we have walked different cities around the globe, including rural and indigenous communities in México and Southamerica.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Guachimontones
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Principal Tequila Jalisco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guachimontones, Carretera Estatal 604 Guadalajara-San Marcos km 56, Teuchitlan 46762 Mexico
We spend a couple hours discovering what used to be the shelter and rejoice of a unique civilization.
The idea is to be the first ones at the pyramids, at 9am, to avoid the crowds & the heat, to take good pictures & enjoy nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza Principal Tequila Jalisco, Calle Albino Rojas 16, Tequila 46400 Mexico
In Tequila town we will first have lunch at the market. (The best mexican food). Then we will hang out around town: the plazas, kiosko and stores. Afterwards we visit the PRETTIEST distillery in the region, to learn about the agave plant & the tequila process.
The idea is to head back to Guadalajara around 4-5pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up at any address in Guadalajara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.