Best of the Eastern Algarve
Come and discover authentic Algarve cities, we’ll visit remote rustic villages, ancient buildings and monuments that are filled with history.
Our trip starts in the capital of the Algarve, the city of Faro. Here, we’ll stroll through the narrow streets and the squares until we reach the famous Village Arch.
Our first stop will be in Olhão, one of the oldest fishing villages in the Region. Here, you can enjoy a stroll along Ria Formosa and take in the beauty of this famous natural park. You will also have time to savour some of the delicious cuisine the region has to offer, and to try the wonderful — and fresh! — fish and shellfish that the various restaurants in Olhão have on their menu.
And we’ve kept the best for last: the charming city of Tavira. Is a looking glass into an Algarve of traditions, filled with character and, above all, beautiful. Among the points of interest, of note are the city’s castle and Santa Maria do Castelo Church.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off on certain areas
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faro, Faro, Faro District, Algarve
We start the tour byvisiting Faro, the capital of Algarve province with its 13th century city centre.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Olhao, Olhao, Faro District, Algarve
Then we follow on to the Moorish town of Olhão, a key town for fishing and its important fish market.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tavira, Tavira, Faro District, Algarve
Visit the attractive and charming old town of Tavira with a 4th Century Roman Bridge and its many churches.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: 8900-019 Cacela Velha, Portugal
Then on to Cacela Velha, a village located on a sandy slope in front of the Ria Formosa and the sea, from where you can visit one of the most beautiful panoramic landscapes of the Algarve.
Pass By: Monte Gordo, Monte Gordo, Faro District, Algarve
Monte Gordo is situated on one of the finest beaches of the Eastern Algarve, and has been transformed from a minor fishing village into a modern and popular resort town.
Pass By: Vila Real de Santo Antonio, Vila Real de Santo Antonio, Faro District, Algarve
The border town with Spain, separated bt the generous mouth of the Guadiana river.
Departure Point :8600 Praia da Luz, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Always reconfirm by phone call your pick up time and location 24hours before the tour start.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
5/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
Thursday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour will only operate with a minimum of 6 passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Two thirds of seating capacity for your safety
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.