Best of Trieste. Guided walk of Trieste and visit to Miramare Castle
It is a complete and exclusive tour that will allow you to calmly discover the beauty of the city of Trieste and the fairytale Miramare castle.
Including a small sweet tasting.
The tour includes a minimum of 6 participants, therefore the tour will be confirmed 48 hours before.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guided tour with an authorized guide equipped with a miking device
- Small sweet tasting
- Disposable earphones
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Miramare Castle
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dell'Unita d'Italia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dell'Unita d'Italia, 34121, Trieste Italy
Trieste of the '900 is a city poised between a spirit of change and regrets of the past and seems to be waiting to return to its golden age, when it was the most important emporium of the Habsburg Empire, a meeting point for cultures from all over the world. Traces of it exist in the old city, the real "historical" center of the medieval period, and on the hill of S. Giusto where there are also ancient Roman remains. The "Rive" area, with its seaside promenade and the architecture of the buildings facing it, is one of the most fascinating in the city and allows you to enjoy the spectacular panorama offered by Piazza dell'Unità d'Italia, which is also open at the sea.
This excursion combines the classic guided walk through the elegant historic center with the beauty of visiting the Miramare Castle, about 8 km from Trieste.
The day begins with the walk with an authorized guide. The itinerary includes some of the most important tourist and cultural attractions of the historic center of Trieste: the Ponterosso canal, one of the nerve centers for the Habsburg Trieste trade, overlooked by the splendid Serbian Orthodox church of S. Spiridione and the Church of S. Antonio Nuovo; the elegant pedestrian area, where among the lively cafes there is also the historical library of Umberto Saba, the spectacular Piazza dell'Unità d'Italia, the largest Italian square overlooking the sea, the maze of alleys in the ancient district of Cavana .
Small sweet tasting.
In the early afternoon you will reach a reserved minivan to reach the enchanting Miramare Castle for the guided tour (entrance ticket not included) and a walk in the Park. The return to the city will take place by private car / minivan.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Unità d'Italia, 34121 Trieste TS, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.