Best of Vancouver Private Evening City Tour
Enjoy the comfort and style as our professional guides show you the town in classic Cadillac Limos. Vancouver is Canada's most beautiful city, situated between the mountains and the sea. It hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and regularly classed in the top three most livable cities in the world. Take full advantage of a short amount of time in the city with this 3-hour evening tour, specially designed for the business traveler who may not have the opportunity to take a daytime tour. Vancouver hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Classic Cadillac Touring Limo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Enjoy city skyline, harbor and mountain views from this world famous park. Stops include a display of Totem poles and the view of the Lions Gate Bridge Spanning the entrance to the inlet.
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Same design as the Golden Gate in San Francisco, this bridge is a Vancouver icon.
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
This charming old business district, now lovingly refurbished, is where the history of Vancouver began. Got its name from a long winded bartender. We will tell you the story.
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
Our ChinaTown dates from the building of Canada's transcontinental railway, and is the third largest in North America. Full of exotic shops and herbal medicine vendors.
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth Park, 4600 Cambie St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 2M4 Canada
Highest point of the city and besides the view, enjoy a breathtaking sunken garden.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
Our artists neighborhood, famous for all kinds of art and a huge public market.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Vancouver.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have installed plexiglas barriers in each classic limo to separate guide from guests. All common touchable areas are sanitized between every tour, and we will do everything possible to maintain safe social distancing throughout the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.