Best of Varanasi, full day tour with Sunrise boat ride and evening aarti
Explore the land of temples, one where spirituality flows in every nook and corner. Explore Varanasi in this tour where you get to explore the best of this mystical land with a sunrise boat ride, a heritage walk of the oldest part of the city in the morning and the most colorful markets with Ganga aarti in the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat ride of approximately an hour over the Ganges
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- English-speaking live guide
- Chauffeur-driven air-condition vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Ganga Aarti
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Assi Ghat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (other than mentioned)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganga Aarti, Dashashwamedh ghat Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Explore the best of Varanasi in a day in the exclusive tour which gets you the best of what this mystical and magical land has to offer!
Your tour will begin with your guide picking you up from your hotel at 5:00 or 6:00 Am in the morning depending upon the season. From here, you will be going to the Ganga ghat (stone structures made of stone by the banks of Ganga for religious purpose) from where your boating begins. Witness the magical sunrise and the many colorful ghats coming to life as the day proceeds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Your guide will acquaint you with the different stories attached to them, and you will see people indulging in different activities. After almost an hour-long ride, you will get down at the Manikarnika ghat (one famous for Hindu cremations) from where you will begin your Heritage walk.
Walk in the by lanes of the oldest part of Varanasi and learn about the local lives and their culture up close and personal. Stop by to see the Golden temple (one of the most important temples for Hindus). After your heritage walk, you will be dropped back at your hotel before you meet your guide again in the evening.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Assi Ghat, Sdkfjl, Varanasi 221005 India
In the evening at around 5:00 PM, you will be again picked up from your hotel. Your evening will commence with a fun walk through the sprawling markets of the city. From textiles, handicrafts to food everything will be available here in these colorful markets! Once you navigate your way through there procced to the Assi ghat for the evening aarti. The most sort-after activity in Varanasi, the evening Ganga Aarti is attended by hundreds of devotees and it’s a ritual where priests offer fire as an offering to Mother Ganga and seek blessings for the whole mankind.
Once you’re done with the aarti, call it a day with a delicious dinner at a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant for dinner post which you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Varanasi
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.