Best of Vatican
Do you want to tell your friends that you have visited the Vatican Museum, the Sistine Chapel and the St.Peter’s Basilica with a specialized guide that provided you a full-immersion of the best of Vatican in just 3 hours? So this tour is just perfect for you!
Join us in a enthusiastic small group tour of 22 people and explore all the beautiful works of the Vatican Museum created by Raphael, Bernini, Bramante and Michelangelo such as The Last Judgment inside the Sistine Chapel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
- 3H tour
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
With roughly 70,000 works preserved in twenty-two separate collections, the Vatican Museums are a chance to admire the extraordinary masterpieces displayed in the 7 km of halls and corridors. You will discover all of this in a breathtaking 3 hours tour through Medieval and Renaissance paintings, amazing Galleries like the Gallery of The Tapestries with the magnificent Resurrection of Christ, and the 120 meters long Gallery of Maps, the largest geographical representation ever made.
You will visit Pope Borgia’s apartment, the Raphael’s rooms, and, of course, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
This is undoubtedly the most famous of all the museums, and represents one of the most extraordinary artistic achievements in the world. It is in fact here that Michelangelo gave proof of all his art and his creativity, where the artist had to paint more of 300 figures in 5 thousand square meters!, With the Last Judgment, the Creation of Adam and the various scenes from the book of Genesis live, the Sistine Chapel is a sacred place in every sense of the term, suggestive, impressive and extraordinary.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Out of the chapel your tour guide will lead the group through a special gateway. Note that this privileged access means you skip the line one more time to enter directly inside the awesome St. Peter Basilica.Here you have the opportunity to admire this impressive church built by the most famous artists and architects in history and remain breathless in front of works that include the 29 meters high St. Peter’s Baldachin, or be amazed in front of Michelangelo’s “Pietà”, the only work that he has ever signed. In short, a sensational visit, and truly unique in its kind.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you need any additional information to reach the meeting point, just contact us. Our office is open from 9 AM to 7 PM, every day. Do not hesitate to call us at our customer number located on your voucher.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring your mask during the tour. The use of the mask is mandatory to comply with health and safety regulations. At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. The distance between visitors is mandatory (at least 1.8 meters). Our guide will also wear a mask during the tour. To ensure the health and safety of our customers all the safety rules against Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been adopted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The use of the mask is mandatory to comply with health and safety regulations. At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 °C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. All the safety rules against Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been adopted.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.