Best of Verona Walking Tour with Arena priority entrance
Follow your guide through the old town and discover the Best of Verona, including the Arena, the famous Roman amphitheatre, in just a few hours. Meet with your guide, start strolling around the old town and explore the famous Arena, the magic Medieval castle and the charming view of Juliet’s balcony. Enjoy a pleasant walk through the enchanting streets of Verona. You will eventually arrive at the Arena and you will skip the long queue outside the ancient Roman amphitheater. Here you will learn about its construction, its current and ancient use, and the historical legends behind it. Visit one of the biggest open-air theatres in the world, declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local and professional tour guide
- Arena entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Arena di Verona
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off, food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Museo di Castelvecchio
- Entry/Admission - Casa di Giulietta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Veronality, Stradone Porta Palio 29, 37122, Verona Italy
Meeting point: 5 minutes away from Castelvecchio
Stop At: Museo di Castelvecchio, Corso Castelvecchio 2, 37121, Verona Italy
Enjoy a pleasant walk through Verona lanes, in the company of a small group of people and our expert local tour guide. We will depart from the city center to start discover lanes, streets and squares of our city, with several stops to admire from outside the most important monuments.Castelvecchio and its Scaligero Bridge, then Bra square and the roman Arena amphitheater.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ponte Scaligero (Ponte di Castelvecchio), Corso Castelvecchio 2, 37121, Verona Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Via Diaz and Corso Porta Borsari angolo con Via A. Diaz, 37100, Verona Italy
Stop At: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
Discover this unique square of the city with the old market and the painted houses.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Piazza dei Signori, Verona Italy
Stop At: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Follow your guide through the old city center and discover the famous sights of the ancient Roman Arena. Enter the ancient amphitheatre and listen interesting stories about it. You have included the guided visit and ticket skip the line.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa di Giulietta, Via Cappello 23, 37121, Verona Italy
You will listen our local tour guide telling you ancient legends and tales from the past about Juliet and the magic balcony, roman and medieval lanes and the lifestyle of our fellow citizens inside the old town wall.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Stradone Porta Palio, 29, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Verona Arena, Piazza Bra, 1, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- This tour runs rain or shine
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Most travelers can participate
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.