Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour
1.Highlights:Visit the One World Observatory,One World Trade Center,Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial Pools,Professional tour escort.
2.Included:Professional English tour guide. Fully guided Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum tour,Pedestal Tickets for Statue of Liberty(only tours until March 31st 2020),All ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Priority ferry boarding from Battery Park-Statue of Liberty,Guaranteed, pre-reserved entrance to One World Observatory.
3.Duration:About 8.5 hours
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum tour
- Pedestal Tickets for Statue of Liberty(only tours until March 31st 2020)
- All ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Priority ferry boarding from Battery Park – Statue of Liberty
- Guaranteed, pre-reserved entrance to One World Observatory
- Professional tour escort
- Entry/Admission - One World Trade Center
What's excluded :
- Transfers between tours
- Statue of Liberty Crown
- Optional Tips
- All other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ellis Island, Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Complete Lower Manhattan Tour
Our day starts early, at Battery Park. With priority boarding you’ll be one of the first people aboard one of the first boats to Liberty Island. Snag the best seats for a stunning ride across the water and get to know your guide a little. Once docked, they’ll lead you on a tour of the island and on to the great lady of NYC – the Statue of Liberty. During your guided tour, you’ll enjoy special access to the statue pedestal, allowing you to get closer to the statue than general access visitors. All the better to admire her beauty!
It’s back aboard the ferry then for the short ride to Ellis Island. Here you’ll be particularly grateful for your expert guide as they lead you through the immigration process undergone by 12 million new arrivals. Walk the Stairs of Separation and get a feel for how it must have felt for lovers and families as they awaited their fate – and the start of a new life in land of the free.
Your guide will walk you through the fantastic exhibits of the Ellis Island Museum, answering any questions you may have. This is where the first part of your tour ends, and with 2.5 – 3 hours before the next leg of our Lower Manhattan journey, you have plenty of time to spare. Spend a little while more on Ellis Island if you like, before hopping on the ferry back to Battery Park (included in the price) and getting lunch on your way to the meeting point for our afternoon activity – a complete One World Observatory & World Trade Centre Tour.
Standing tall and proud on the site of the 9/11 attacks, One World Trade Center is a testament to a city that was knocked down and got back up again. Get to the heart of that terrible tragedy and learn how NYC rebuilt itself bigger, better and stronger on our guided tour.
You’ll start out at St. Peter’s Church followed by a visit of St. Paul’s Chapel with a more personal insight into the drama that unfolded here. This was where families and friends came to pray, offer support and await news in the immediate aftermath of the attacks; as testified by the hand-drawn cards and memorials, personal memorabilia and photographs that still hang here.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
At the 9/11 Memorial too, your guide will make your visit that bit more special. Together you’ll see the Twin Reflecting Pools, built in the footprints of the World Trade Centre and engraved with the names of every victim. Learn the little nuances that make it more touching; like how staff place a single rose in the name of each victim on their birthday. Visit the Fireman’s Memorial to pay tribute to those brave men and women who worked around the clock after the attacks. See the Survivor’s Tree, a single tree which miraculously survived the attacks and was nursed back to health by New Yorkers, as a symbol of their enduring strength.
The highlight of your tour comes at the end with a visit to the brand new One World Observatory. With pre-reserved tickets your visit is guaranteed regardless of the how large the crowds are. There’s not much explanation needed here so your guide will leave you for an independent visit.
Inside the lobby you’ll find videos about the production of this incredible structure - said to be the strongest in the world - and of the men and women who built it. Then board a skypod to travel through time and space. Created in association with Universal Studios, the special skypod elevators are covered inside in LCD screens, on which you’ll watch the changing face of New York from the 1600s to today while ascending 102 floors in just 42 seconds. Disembark at the top of One World Observatory for incredible panoramic views over NYC. What better way to end a day of looking back with a glance into the future.
Tours taking place until March 31st 2020 will include special access to the Statue Pedestal.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Ellis Island, United States
2: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.