Best selling - Luxury Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave Day Tour
• Small group tour with maximum personal experience .
• High-quality transfer service.
• Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
• Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
• Discover Trang An – the “Halong Bay on land - World Natural Heritage site”
• Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- English speaking guide
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Tips - Travel insurance - Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up from your hotel
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Arrive at Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to get the panorama view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Spend about 2 hours exploring Trang An - the core of natural heritage in a small boat, rowed by a local people. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe river, King Kong film set and temple along the way. Then back Hanoi around 18:30
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 07.30 am - 08.00 am. Please note your hotel name and address for pick-up/Drop-off when you book the tour. If you are far from Hanoi Old Quarter, please meet our guide at the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House at around 08.00 am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.