Best Tango Show with Private Transfer
Enjoy the best Tango Show in Buenos Aires by starting it the right way!
Due to the traffic in our city, most of the Show transfers get delayed, but with your own private transfer from your hotel or apartment to the show you will be arriving on time to enjoy a perfect evening by stepping in the right direction from the get go!
The tango show is located In the heart of San Telmo and your private transfer can pick up you from Palermo, Recoleta or Puerto Madero amongst others neighborhoods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Round trip Private Transfer
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - La Ventana Tango Show
What's excluded :
- Visit: La Ventana Tango Show, Balcarce 425 Monserrat, Buenos Aires Argentina
Upon arriving with your private transfer to the tango show located In the heart of San Telmo, you will be able to apreciate all of the talks around this restored tenement is a classic of Buenos Aires architectural culture.
The show is a visit throughout good old times when Tango music was the callings from the artist´s soul. In its interior, which preserves the building’s purity, is the ideal ambience for a unique proposal that will be putting you in theme for a traditional tango and folklore show that includes two typical orchestras.
Enjoy music of the North of Argentina and a folklore ballet with a show of “boleadoras” (formerly used by "gauchos" or argentinian cowboys), artists on stage, a menu of typical and international dishes, and exquisite Argentine wines .
This service includes:
* A Tango and Folklore Show
* A three course menu with exquisite Argentinian wine
* Private transfers to/from the Tango venue
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.