Best things to do in Cairo
If you are a tourist and you have a short time there are many things to do in Cairo. This tour itinerary give you the chance to see what are best things to do in Cairo. Best things to do in Cairo it is a lovely tour take you back into pharaohs time to see Giza pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara just in one day tour accompanied with your private tour guide in a private tour type.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- At 8:00 am you need to be ready at the lobby area of your hotel in Giza or in Cairo. you will find your tour expert tour guide holding a sign of your name. Start your private tour of best things to do in Cairo at the first stop you will visit the great pyramids of the pharaohs of the 4th dynasty who built the great pyramid of King Cheops, the second pyramid of Chephren and the pyramid of Mekarenous, the famous statue of the Sphinx and the valley temple which was used for embalming process.
During your tour at Giza pyramids there are other activities available to do such as getting inside one of the pyramids, ride a camel or visit the solar boat museum at all of these activities your tour guide can provide you with honest advise and assistance.
At the second stop you will visit Sakkara which was the grave yard of the pharaohs at the old kingdom time this sightseeing is very famous for the first pyramid complex ever built in Egypt devoted for King Zoser and built by his wise architect Imhotep where you will see the step pyramid, the papyrus columns and the remaining of the enclosure wall. Then visit one of the carved and painted tombs at the same area of Sakkara for no extra charge.
At the last stop visit Memphis the oldest capital of ancient Egypt where you see the laying down statue of King Ramses the second which made aut of one piece of limestone weighted 120 tons the visit the alabaster statue of the Sphinx which weghted 80 tons and there are other artifacts displayed within the same area. After you finish your tour drive back to your hotel (original start point) at 16:00pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.