Best Tour Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Saqqara
The Giza Pyramids are a must-see in Egypt, but far less visited are the nearby sites of Memphis and Saqqara (Sakkara), where you’ll find the remains of an ancient city and a pyramid that revolutionized Egyptian building styles. Combine the three fascinating destinations for a deeper look at the ancient world; exploring with a private guide gives you the flexibility to discover each destination at your own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- WiFi during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Riding camel for 20 minutes
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
Around Cairo Your Egyptologist guide will meet you at your Cairo or Giza hotel at 8am in an air-conditioned vehicle Giza Pyramids. Admire the three vast pyramids of the kings and the several smaller pyramids that were tombs of the queens: if you'd like to climb inside the Great Pyramid or see King Khufu's solar boat, your guide can arrange this for an additional charge. Stroll out into the sands and scramble aboard a camel for a 20-minute ride on the famous 'ship of the desert', before discovering the Valley Temple and the iconic Sphinx. lunch at a local restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
you'll drive to Saqqara, to see the Pyramid of Djoser, probably Egypt's oldest pyramid, enter the pyramid of Teti to see the pyramid texts, and admire the stunning reliefs in the tombs of the nobles
continue to Memphis, Egypt’s ancient capital and administrative center until around 2,200 BC. View the UNESCO-listed sculptures and ruins in its outdoor museum, and behold the star turn: a spectacularly large, fallen statue of Ramses II.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.