Best Tour to Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa Del Carmen
Dare to discover one of the greatest adventures that exist in the Mexican Caribbean. If you like culture, you love being in contact with nature and being able to know the mysteries of the ancient Mayan cultures, then this tour is for you. This tour offers you a complete experience since we will know two of the most important Mayan cities, the powerful city of Coba and the mystical city of Tulum, a certified guide will be with you at all times explaining each of the details of each archaeological site. You will be able to know a majestic cenote nestled in the middle of the jungle and you will be able to taste the delicious regional dishes prepared with the highest hygiene standards. Don't wait any longer to be part of the original 4x1.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - buffet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Tulum
- Entrance to Coba
- Entrance to Cenote Park
- City tour in playa del carmen (only for hotels before PYC)
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - TERMINAL ADO ALTERNA
What's excluded :
- Lifejacket for cenote
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Carr Tulum Boca Paila Km 7. 5, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Travelers will discover the ancient city of Tulum, this was the entrance to the Peninsula of Mexico so it was one of the most important port for the mayan people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, Coba Km 8, Tulum 77780 Mexico
You will enjoy to swim in one of the most sacred places for the mayan culture, the cenote, it is considered an entrance to the infraworld.
Here we will have lunch (buffet)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Travelers will enjoy of climbing of the tallest pyramid in the region, it´s important to mention that this is the last year that mexican gov is allowing to climb up.Here we will have a walk in the middle of this ancient city and this gorgeous jungle, discover the enigmatic Coba one of the most powerfull cities of the mayan culture.
In Coba you can climb up to the top of the mountain, this is a unique experiencie in Mexico. Don´t miss this unique opportunity.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: TERMINAL ADO ALTERNA, C.12 Nte Bis, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Enjoy one of the emblematic zones of the caribbean, the 5th avenue, here you can see a lot of stores, listen to music or have a drink.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, Cancun hotels between 6:30 am to 7:45 am and Riviera Maya hotel from 8:00 am to 10:00 am The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.