Best view of the valley & La Catedral on two wheels
Don't tour Colombia, ride it!
Our expedition leader Jean is perfectly bilingual and will take you from Poblado to La Catedral.
His knowledge of the area will provide you with unusual facts and the ride to the upper part of Envigado is absolutely fantastic.
Once there we'll provide you with some snacks and refreshments, help you take nice pictures with the whole city in background, trust us, it's definitely the best view you can have of Medellin.
No license? No problem, we'll supply you a driver and you'll have the same exciting experience as your friends. Don't take the bus, come and ride with Odyssey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Helmet, gloves & insurance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monasterio Santa Gertrudis La Magna, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
Our expedition leader Jean, will explain you about this infamous place of Medellin's dark past.
You'll also be able to enjoy a stunning view dominating the city and take some great pictures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Odyssey Moto Co | Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, Cra. 43dd ## 9-55, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.