Best walking tour of Bologna
Welcome to the magical city of Bologna! On this 2-hour walking tour, you will get to experience the architectural wonders of the city, which offers every style, from Gothic, to Baroque, to Renaissance to Classical. Our tour begins at the Archiginnasio Palace, which serves as the main office building for the oldest university in the world – University of Bologna. After, we will walk to Piazza Maggiore, where the Basilica of San Petronio is located.
Following this, we will head to Piazza del Nettuno, which is formed by three administrative buildings placed together. Next, we will see Palazzo del Podestà, which has become the Bargello Museum. Thirdly and lastly, we will explore Captain of the People’s palace.
After, we will see two different towers: the Asinelli tower and the Garisenda Tower. The first offers a panoramic view of the city, but not before climbing more than 400 steps. To conclude your tour, we will explore the area of Quadrilatero, which is home to markets and shops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Maggiore
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Le Due Torri Torre degli Asinell
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Archiginnasio di Bologna, Piazza Galvani 1, 40124 Bologna Italy
Stop At: Piazza Maggiore, 40121 Bologna Italy
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Neptune square, Piazza del Nettuno, Bologna BO, Italy
Piazza del Nettuno
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Le Due Torri Torre degli Asinell, Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, 40126 Bologna Italy
Torre degli Asinelli
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Maggiore, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.