Bethany Tour From The Dead Sea
Visit ‘Bethany Beyond the Jordan,’ also known as El-Maghtas, the believed location of Jesus' baptism, on the Jordan River. Tour the ancient relics at the site, also held holy in the Jewish and Muslim religions.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Pivate Guide
- Personal expences
- Entrance Tickets
- Pick Up from the Hotel in the Dead Sea ,departure to the Bethany, beyond Jordan, also called Al Maghtas, at the Jordan River is fed by five springs. Tradition holds that these springs provided the water that was used by John the Baptist for baptizing. Transfer Back To the Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.