Bethlehem & Dead Sea from TLV/JLM
A guided tour in Bethlehem that will give you enough time to explore the Nativity Church.
After that, you will have some relaxation in a private beach in the Dead Sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Tour Guide in Bethlehem
- Entry/Admission - Neve Midbar Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District
Pick Up from Tel Aviv at 6:30 AM
Pass By: Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District
Pick up from Jerusalem at 7:45 AM
Stop At: Church of the Nativity, Manger Square .15 minutes walking from bus 231, Bethlehem Palestinian Territories
Door of Humility, Grotto of the Nativity, Chapel of the Manger.
(most of times it's too hard to get in to the Grotto which means that sometimes we have to make an overview, 'cause if we decide to wait, will make almost one hour waiting.
During this tour, tourists will enjoy visiting one of the best "Olive Wood" Factories, Manger Square and then the Bansky Art on the "Separation Wall" in Bethlehem.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Neve Midbar Beach, 90 Route At the northern end of the sea near the road back to Jerusalem., 9066600 Israel
Relaxing Time in the Dead Sea, stopping by the Sea Level to take a look at the wonderful Panorama from there, and then continue to Neve Midbar Beach in the Dead Sea.
Then going back to start point for drop off
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
2: David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.