Bethlehem & Jericho from TLV/JLM
Travellers will enjoy spending enough time in two important locations like Bethlehem & Jericho. We could also insert in the Itinerary on the way to Jericho an Observation at the Sea Level Point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Tour Guide in Jericho
What's excluded :
- 10 Nis per person to enter to Jericho Walls
- 64 Nis in case any one want to use the Cable Car
- Entry/Admission - Jericho Tourist Information Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Nativity, Manger Square .15 minutes walking from bus 231, Bethlehem Palestinian Territories
After pick up, you will start your guided tour in Bethlehem at 08:15 AM (more or less depending on the traffic and weather conditions) where you will spend around 20 minutes viewing the Bansky Art that on the "Wall" that separates Israel from Bethlehem.
Then, you will head to the Nativity Church (the holy place where Jesus Christ was born). Also, if it was not crowded, you will be visiting the Chapel of the Milk Grotto (most of times it is not easy to get into the Grotto which means that we have to make an overview, in order to save time for your next station, as entering the Grotto may takes a very long time waiting.
Also, you will enjoy visiting one of the best "Olive Wood" Factories to see how olive wood is manufactured; too many families in this city depend on this industry for living. Then you will visit the Chapel of the Shepherd's Field in Beit Sahour City, the place where angels first announced the birth of Christ.
finally, you will move to the last station in Bethlehem which is the souvenir shop.
you will leave at 12:30 PM to Jericho.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jericho Tourist Information Center, Town Square City Center, Jericho Palestinian Territories
You will leave Bethlehem at 12:30 PM through the Judean Desert to"Jericho" the oldest City in the World dating back 11,000 years. you will have half an hour break for those who want to eat lunch or use toilet.
finally, you will be visiting the Monastery of the Temptation, and Elisha spring; and you will have some free time before returning to the 1st meeting point.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
2: David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.