Bethlehem Half Day from Tlv/Jlm
After we have seen that almost in all the times there is no enough time to stay in the Nativity Church, and the reason that many people cannot enjoy enough time in Bethlehem, so we though that this kind of Tour will be a great choice for our wonderful customers who needed and wanted more time especially in the Nativity Church. all of this with an Expert Local Guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Nativity
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Nativity, Manger Square .15 minutes walking from bus 231, Bethlehem Palestinian Territories
Nativity Church, 4th Century Church in the place where Jesus has born, the oldest complete church in the Christian, built over the cave venerated as Christ’s birthplace, and dedicated in AD 339,Persians spared the Church of the Nativity when they saw a mosaic on an interior wall depicting the Three Wise Men in Persian dress.Today’s Church of the Nativity is cool and dark, its interior bare with no pews. Wall mosaics from the 12th century — depicting saints, angels and Church councils — have had their original sheen restored.
The restorers even uncovered a 2-metre mosaic of an angel that had been lost for centuries.
Trapdoors in the floor allow glimpses of the mosaic floor of Constantine’s basilica. The red limestone pillars were quarried locally. Many are adorned with Crusader paintings of saints.
After this point you continue with the Guide to explore that many other Sites that you will see:
Church of the Shepherd’s Field
Olive Wood Factory
Banksy Art – Wall of Bethlehem
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
2: David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.