Bevagna Walking Tour with official guide
Looking for a place to feel part of the Italian dream? Come to Bevagna. Let's have a stroll in this lovely medieval town and you will experience authentic daily life
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour with official guide
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bevagna, Bevagna, Province of Perugia, Umbria
This real little gem is located in the centre of Umbria region in a wine area named Montefalco, famous for the production of red wines. Let's have a stroll in this lovely medieval town and you will experience authentic daily life made of people that still meet on the main square for playing cards and drinking espresso. You will be surrounded by its ancient 12th Century churches and Roman remains, all so handsome and characteristic that the town has often been used to film movies and TV series. Few visitors have discovered it yet and really, don't spread it around, or it will get way too touristy and change forever...
Old governemt building (13th C.) with teatro Torti (19th C.)
12th C. church of Saint Michael
12th C. church of Saint Silvester
Roman bath's mosaic
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 9, 06031 Bevagna PG, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.