Bewitched Great House Tour
Travel back to the past and experience the Rose Hall Great House’s dramatic tales. Get insights of the ‘White Witch’, Annie Palmer, as she roams the Eighteenth Century sugar plantation seeking the love and fortune that first lured her there. Enjoy chilling stories of love, murder and mystery skillfuly told by knowledgeable guides. You’re sure to feel goose-bumps as these eerie tales come to life in this grand estate, where ghost sightings have been reported over the years!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
A candle-lit evening tour of the Rose Hall Great House is a must for visitors to Montego Bay. Your guided exploration of the former home of Jamaica’s White Witch, Annie Palmer, includes captivating and chilling stories of love, murder and mystery skilfully told by knowledgeable guides. You’re sure to feel goose bumps as these eerie tales come to life in this grand estate, where ghost sightings have been reported over the years. Tours also give historical insight into this grandest of Jamaican great houses, now beautifully restored with 18th-century decor and antiques.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels and Guest Houses within the Montego Bay resort zone.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate. If this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.