Beyond Kathmandu Valley Tour - 4 Days
Beyond Kathmandu valley tour with various options to choose as per your interest and time in Nepal and before or after your major and main trips and trekking, on this tour where you will have the opportunity to observe rural farm life of Nepalese and its age-old heritage cultures.
Kathmandu valley will offer a nice visit staying overnights in mountain resorts where rooms face excellent views of Himalayan peaks with stunning sunrise views in the comfort of nice hotels and resorts.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Pick-up and drop. Drive in A/C vehicle. All the 5* hotel with a B/B plan. Tour guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Extra accommodation. Lunch and Dinner. Tips to our staff at the end of your tour.
Day 1: NAGARKOT HILL
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
A famous and popular hill resorts within the outskirt of Kathmandu valley rim a drive of few hours, where you can combine with Bhaktapur city and Changu-Narayan Tour to reach the hill town of Nagarkot.
Nagarkot stands at 2,100 m high offers stunning sunrise views over the chain of Himalayan peaks that includes Manaslu-Ganesh Himal in the North West with central north views of Langtang and Jugal Himal with Dorji-Lakpa and Gaurishankar as far towards Everest range in the east.
Nagarkot besides fabulous views of sunrise and mountains where one can take a hike for a day to get the glimpse of Nepalese rural farm life which will be interesting in the harmony of cool mountain fresh air and its nice alpine woodland surrounding.
Duration: 24 minutes
• Breakfast: Bed and Breakfast with drink tea or coffee
Accommodation included: Overnight at 5* hotel
Day 2: DHULIKHEL HILLTON
Stop At: Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Dhulikhel is famous for glorious views of the sunrise over the chain of mountains extends all the way from Manaslu in the West with Mt. Everest in East horizon. Dhulikhel countryside great for hikes and shorts walks, this scenic spot withstands at above 1,440 meters, with various nice excellent hotels and resorts to stay overlooking grand views of mountains and surrounding landscapes.
Dhulikhel is a town with 500 years old history a Newari town the indigenous tribe of Kathmandu valley worships both Hindu and Buddhism religions. The major places of worship here are Narayan and Harisiddhi temples decorated with profuse wood carvings.
The Bhagawati temple situated on top that dominates the skyline facing grand vista of the town and surrounding area, with many vantage points in Dhulikhel which offers a panorama of the Himalaya that will leave you spellbound. While at Dhulikhel visit great holy Buddhist spot of Namobuddha:
Duration: 24 minutes
• Breakfast: Tea or coffee
Accommodation included: Overnight at best hotel in Dhulikhel
Day 3: NAMO-BUDDHA
Pass By: Namo Buddha (Stupa), Kathmandu Nepal
One of the unsurpassed supreme sacred sites known as the Three Stupas in Nepal is TagmoLüjin, a holy site where perfect and supreme Buddha-at that time still on the path of learning-offered his own body without regret to a tigress suffering from great hunger. What follows is a history of this supreme and distinguished sacred site, whose location is unmistakably based on the clear identification given in the Sutra Requested by the Tigress and so forth.
• Breakfast: Tea or Coffee
Accommodation included: Overnight at best hotel in Namo Buddha
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we are picking up from the airport and even from the location of the hotel as well around in Kathmandu ValleyAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/23/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- if you're not feeling well yourself immediately tell our tour staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.