Beyond La Carbonera Bike Journey
A magical place that conserves a great biodiversity like the wax palm and yellow-ear parrots.
More than 600.000 palms in their natural habitat
More wax palms, less tourists
Hike in a private forest.
You will now about the indigenous culture
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Insurance Card
- Entry/Admission - Valle del Cocora
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle del Cocora, Salento Colombia
A magical place that conserves a great biodiversity like the wax palm and yellow-ear parrots. More than 600.000 palms in their natural habitat, surrounded of forest and nature.
Come and see a gem of the region.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Cl. 6 #3-49, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.