Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour
Everyday at 10:30: Explore Portland like a local, WITH a local! Portland is so much more than Downtown and its kooky TV portrayal. Get to know OUR Portland, its strange, fascinating, and often dark history, and check out the best off-the-beaten-path gems on this scenic 2 hour bike tour of NE & N Portland, the epicenter of Portland culture!
On neighborhood greenways and bike lanes, we'll explore the history, sights, eccentricities, and unique culture of N & NE Portland's Alberta, Woodlawn, Mississippi, Overlook & Sabin neighborhoods, our favorite parts of the bike-friendliest town in America!
You'll be an expert on Portland by the end of this leisurely-paced 10 mile bike tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- • Portland CULTURAL and HISTORIC sites from 15,000 years ago to WWII to today. We have some seriously interesting, weird, and far out tales for you!
• We'll ride by some of the best coffee roasters, brewers, eateries, and places that you have to try before you leave!
• Learn about the geological forces that shaped Portland and the Pacific NW!
• URBAN FARMS with goats!
• A community built TREE HOUSE!
• Learn why Portland is as it is and its many changes!
• See how Portlanders live IRL!
• An enormous ROSE GARDEN (really, it's enormous)!
• A few surprises and secrets along the way!
• Rain gear if necessary
• 24HR BIKE RENTAL & discount on post-tour rentalsParticipants must be 13+, comfortable riding a bike, able to ride 10 miles, and feel comfortable riding on a safe route with occasional car presence.
Departure Point :305 NE Wygant St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.