Beyond the [Liberty] Bell History Tour
Groups of 4 or fewer must book 5 spots to secure your tour.
Hit all the main sites in historic Old City and Independence Park, but hear it all from the perspectives often left out of mainstream tourism. If you have any questions or would like to request a private tour - feel free to reach out! We accommodate time requests, content requests and private parties with special pricing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Liberty Bell Center, 6th Street Between Market and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
The Controversy of the President's House
Pass By: Elfreth's Alley, 126 Elfreths Aly, Philadelphia, PA 19106-2006
The oldest continuously lived in street in America!
Pass By: Betsy Ross House, 239 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1999
Cool colonial women.
Pass By: Benjamin Franklin's Grave, 5th and Arch Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Ben Franklin's most significant contribution to American history.
Departure Point :210 W Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :North Independence Mall West, N Independence Mall W, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.