Bhaktapur and Changu Narayan Day Tour
Bhaktapur is the third largest city in the Kathmandu valley. The city was once the capital of Nepal during the great Malla Kingdom from the 12th to the 15th century. Changu Narayan Temple is listed in the world cultural heritage, it is also a scenic spot situated at the altitude of about 1700, 4 km to the north of Bhaktapur. The temple is believed to be the oldest of all the temples of Nepal. It is said to have built by King Hari Datta Verma in 323 A.D.
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
World heritage site, Old Temple, Changu Narayan Temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from airport or hotel in Kathmandu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.