Bhaktapur on Wheels
Discover heritage on your own power - On wheel, you discover more of this ancient heritage. Enjoy it guided or self guided. Map, information, bike, helmet and backup provided.
As the name suggests, discover Bhaktapur on your own or guided any place anywhere you like. The price includes only a bike hire, additional services may be charged extra.
The city is famous for special type of curd called "Ju Ju(king) dhau(curd). It is experienced by the curd makers that the taste of curd prepared in this location cannot be found elsewhere all over Nepal
per adult from
What's included :
- A mountain bike with a helmet
- Mountain Biking Guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Pick up the cycles and meet your guide.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Bhaktapur, Nepal
2: Unnamed Road, Bhaktapur 44800, Nepal
Departure Time :Everyday, Anytime
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women & children below 15
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.