Bhutan Tiger Nest Monastery tour
Tiger Nest Monastery also known as Taktshang Gomba hangs on a cliff and stands above a beautiful forest of blue pine and rhododendrons that offers spectacular view of the valley. It takes about 2 hours walk from the parking area that passes through coniferous forest, up a steep path to the view point. Tourists can enter the monastery as per the timings mentioned outside of the monastery. You can be secure about the permits as our guide will have already arranged the standard permit. The timing to enter the monastery is from 8 AM to 1 PM and 2-5 PM daily during October to March and until 6 PM during April to September. You have to deposit your bags and cameras in entrance as the Camera and Photography is strictly prohibited inside the monastery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- All Meals
- Air Transport from Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu.
- A Tour Guide
- A Car and Driver
- Full board basis.
- Visa and Permit.
- All pick up and drop.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Exciting Nepal Treks and Expedition I Everest Base Camp Trek I Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Horse Riding
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Exciting Nepal Treks and Expedition I Everest Base Camp Trek I Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour, Saat Ghumti Marg 3, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Paro Taktsang also known as the Taktsang Palphug Monastery and the Tiger’s Nest is a prominent Himalayan Buddhist sacred site is located in the cliffside of the upper Paro valley in Bhutan. Tiger Nest Tour Bhutan package includes to visit the Tiger Nest monastery and other major sites around paro, Thimpu and Ha valley.
The Buddhism was spread in Bhutan from Tiger Nest Monastery (3048m). Master Padmasambhava was meditated here for 3 years. The monastery was built around the end of 16th century. It takes an hour steep hiking to arrive at the monastery which is the most visited site by tourist. The hike to the monastery is challenging but once you arrive here has a beautiful view of Paro valley. You will have an option to use a horse if you like to avoid scary hiking.
We will take you to other cities and interesting sport to explore Bhutanese culture, tradition, people and interesting places to make your holiday memorable.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.