Bi-monthly Gay Golden Circle
The BI-MONTHLY GAY GOLDEN CIRCLE & SECRET LAGOON is a fabulous day out with fellow LGBTQI+ people, a wonderful guide, spectacular landscapes followed by a couple of drinks and getting to know each other better for those who want at the end of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
Your Golden Circle journey will begin or end by treading in the footsteps of the Vikings at Thingvellir National park. You’ll walk through the gorges, that are being torn apart as the tectonic plates rip away from each other and if you listen closely, you just might hear the echos of the vikings deliberating at this UNESCO world heritage site of the first parliament in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Geysir, Geysir, South Region
The renowned Geysir geothermal area is not to be missed as you’ll walk the path through boiling ground, but be on your guard as the geyser Strokkur will erupt when you least expect it. Be careful, this place is hot hot hot!
On most departures, we will be stopping here for lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
The majestic waterfall Gullfoss is widely considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world. It was so cherished by the locals in the countryside that the local woman Sigríður Tómasdóttir often walked all the way to Reykjavik to try and prevent it from being harnessed for electricity. This was in the early 20th century, before they had built roads in the area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
To unwind after an eventful day we’ll take you to The Secret Lagoon, the oldest pool in Iceland, which is in the town of Flúðir. What's its secret? We can’t tell you, it’s a secret! You’ll have the opportunity to relax in the hot geothermal water which is bubbling up from the ground.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pink Iceland, 101, Hverfisgata 39, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.