Bialystok: Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour
Experience the beauty of Bialystok with a private guide on a walking tour of the Old Town. Admire the beautiful buildings such as Town Hall, charming Branicki palace and amazing parks and gardens.
- Explore the highlights of Bialystok during the tour led by a licensed guide
- Learn the history of Bialystok as well as the traditions and customs of Polish people
- Admire the architecture of beautiful Old Town and Market Square
- Walk around beautiful complex Branicki Palace
- Enjoy a private tour only with your family and friends
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private walking tour in Bialystok led by licensed guide
- Visit at Branicki Palace, St. Roch Basilica (free admission)
- Pick up from the accommodation (only accommodation in Bialystok Old Town)
- Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group
- Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Branicki Palace, ul. Lipowa, Bialystok 15-089 Poland
Branicki Palace is a historical edifice in Białystok. It was developed in the first half of the 18th century by Jan Klemens Branicki. The palace complex with gardens, pavilions, sculptures, outbuildings and other structures and the city with churches, city hall and monastery, all built almost at the same time according to French models was the reason why the city was known in the 18th century as Versailles de la Pologne.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kosciuszko Market Square, Lipowa, Bialystok 15-426 Poland
Charming market square with picturesque tenement houses and beautiful Town Hall.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, ul. Koscielna 2, Bialystok 15-087 Poland
Basilica is a Roman Catholic cathedral. The three-nave church is 90 meters long and can accommodate 9,500 worshipers. The two towers reach 72.5 meters high. It is the main church of the Archdiocese of Bialystok and acquired the status of basílica in 1985 by decision of Pope John Paul II.
Pass By: St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, ul. Lipowa 15, Bialystok 15-424 Poland
The church was built in 1843 – 1846. The building features classical architecture was erected on a Greek Cross plan in Byzantine style with a centrally situated cupola. It is crowned with a cupola surpassed only by a bell tower with seven bells, erected over the vestibule.
Stop At: The Grand Synagogue Memorial, ul. Suraska 2, Bialystok 15-422 Poland
The Grand Synagogue Memorial is one of countless Jewish sites that was desecrated by the Nazis.
the monument commemorates burned the synagogue by the Nazis with about 2000 Jewish inside.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Księdza Adama Abramowicza 1, 15-871 Białystok, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.