Biarritz Local Market Guided Visit with Tasting
Join us on our favorite local market tour and tasting of the colorful Les Halles de Biarritz. While walking around the stalls, enjoy the lively and vibrant atmosphere this local market has to offer. Meet the producers and vendors, learn about the culinary traditions and local history and discover some of the finest products the Basque Country has to offer.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- You’ll make your way around from stall to stall enjoying delicious foie gras, fresh oysters and seafood, specialty cured ham from Bayonne, local cheese and wines, coffee and Basque cake. This guided lunch tour will introduce you to the hot spots of the market that you’ll surely want to hit again during your stay.
Departure Point :30 Rue Gambetta, 64200 Biarritz, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.