Biblical Highlights of the Galilee On A Small Group Tour From Tel Aviv
Visit some of the most important sites and major locations in northern Israel in the comfort and luxury of a small group. Departing from Tel-Aviv, explore the beautiful and historic city of Nazareth, Tiberias and churches along the way to the Sea of Galilea, including Jesus's family home and sites of his miracle work and teachings. A small group tour in a new, air-conditioned coach ensures you all the time you need to fully experience and marvel at the many sites and views you will encounter along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Church of the Annunciation, Casa Nova Street רחוב קזנובה, Nazareth Israel
The site is said to have been Mary and Joseph’s home. The largest church in the Middle East, the Basilica stands over the remains of previous Byzantine Churches. Many Christians believe that it marks the spot where the Virgin Mary was brought the news by the Angel Gabriel, that God had chosen her to bear his son.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: St. Joseph Church, Adjacent and north to the Basilica of Annunciation, Nazareth Israel
This important church is built where, according to tradition, the carpentry workshop of Joseph, father of Jesus once was. Some traditions also claim this was Joseph's house.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Capernaum, Capernaum, Galilee Region, Northern District
View the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tabgha, Tabgha, Galilee Region, Northern District
The site of the Miracle of Fish and Loaves located at the foot of the Golan Heights.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yardenit, Kibbutz Kinneret Jordan Valley, Kinneret 1511800 Israel
The famous Baptismal Site where The Jordan River flows out of the Sea Of Galilee towards the Dead Sea
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tel Aviv Hotels
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide. English is available daily except for Sunday; Please contact to check other available languages
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals are allowed only if the person with a disability have a companion with him
- Disabled visitors that use wheelchair- must have a companion to escort them
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.