BiciPirates: Roma and Countess
You will travel with the BiciPirates, rebels and adventurers! It also allows the visit by bicycle to feel right at the pulse of the colonies: open air, sounds, aromas. It does not affect the environment. We walk to the rhythm of the group. Young, enthusiastic, experienced guide ... and a little different.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Mechanical assistant
What's excluded :
- Lunch - The tacos are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque México, Av México s/n, Hipódromo, Cuauhtémoc, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Main park of the Condesa neighborhood and its central point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Casa Lamm Centro de Cultura, Alvaro Obregon #99 Col. Roma esq- Orizaba Delegacion Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City Mexico
Example of the art-deco architecture typical of the area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: El Tizoncito, Av. Tamaulipas 122, Colonia Condesa, Cuauhtémoc, 06140 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
To try tacos al pastor in the place where they were invented!
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Plaza Citlaltepec, Unnamed Road, Hipódromo, Cuauhtémoc, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
One of several roundabouts on the famous Amsterdam Avenue.
Pass By: Fuente de Cibeles, Calle Durango S/N Durango, Medellin and Oaxaca Streets, Mexico City Mexico
Large roundabout with the Cibeles fountain, a replica of the statues found in Madrid.
Stop At: Mercado de Medellin, Calle Campeche 101, Mexico City 06760 Mexico
Typical municipal market.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Dr Mora 25, Colonia Centro, Guerrero, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.