Bicycle tour: Along the banks of the Daule River. Guayaquil
When leaving from the city of Daule we will visit first the small hamlet of Arenal with a panoramic view of the majestic Daule river. Then we will cross the emblematic suspension bridge. Landscapes of rice crops on the edge of the road will guide us to the Naupe freshwater spa. There we will have a free time of departure to enjoy the gastronomy of the place and laplayita on the banks of the Daule river. On the way back we will pass through peaceful rice fields and in the middle of a grove of mango trees. To return to the city of Daule, we will cross the Daule River in a boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Helmet, cycling gloves, safety vest
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
LEVEL 1: EASY
22 km flat (15 km asphalt, 7 km earth)
When leaving from the city of Daule we will visit the Arenal farmhouse with a panoramic view of the majestic Daule river. Then we will cross the emblematic suspension bridge.
Landscapes of rice crops on the edge of the road will guide us towards
Naupe fresh water spa. There we will have a free time of
entertainment to enjoy the gastronomy of the place and the
small beach on the banks of the river Daule. On the way back, I passed by peaceful plains and in the middle of a grove of huge mango trees. To return to the city of we will take, we will cross the river in a boat.
Departure Point :Monseñor Leonidas Proaño, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up passengers from all the hotels in the center or north of Guayaquil.Airports
- Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl Airport, Guayaquil Ecuador
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.