Big Bus Berlin Hop on Hop off tour with Walking Tour
With magnificent views from an open-top bus, Big Bus Berlin is the perfect introduction to a city that went through a tumultuous history. This carefully designed tour takes you to the major landmarks and sights from the majestic Brandenburg Gate to Cold War icon Checkpoint Charlie, while our commentary brings the history and culture of Berlin to life.
From the moment the bus departs you will experience the many facets of the German Capital filled with contradictions and unique wonders. Tour highlights include the Reichstag parliament building, Holocaust Memorial, TV Tower, Potsdamer Platz and much more.
The hop-on, hop-off facility enables you to get on and off the bus at a number of exciting places to explore at your leisure. Take a break from your tour whenever you wish to visit attractions and re-join the tour at your convenience.
When you need a break from all the excitement, indulge in an Original Berlin Currywurst, free with our Premium and Deluxe tickets.
per adult from
40 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Walking Tour with Premium and Deluxe
- Free River Cruise with Deluxe
- Unlimited Hop on Hop off
- Free Original Berlin Currywurst wit Premium and Deluxe
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Kurfürstendamm 10 - Stop 1 KUDAMM
- Tauentzienstraße - Stop 2 KADEWE
- Lützowplatz - Stop 3 LÜTZOWPLATZ
- Potsdamer Platz 10 - Stop 4 POTSDAMER PLATZ
- Niederkirchnerstraße - Stop 5 TOPOGRAPHY OF TERROR
- Friedrichstraße 43-45 - Stop 6 CHECKPOINT CHARLIE
- Markgrafenstraße 37 - Stop 7 GENDARMENMARKT
- Alexanderpl. 7 - Stop 8 ALEXANDERPLATZ
- Grunerstraße 20 - Stop 9 ALEXA SHOPPING CENTRE
- Trockenbau Berlin - Stop 10 NEPTUNE FOUNTAIN
- Am Lustgarten - Stop 11 MUSEUM ISLAND
- Madame Tussauds Berlin - Stop 12 MADAME TUSSAUDS
- Ebertstraße 24 - Stop 13 BRANDENBURG GATE
- Scheidemannstraße 5 - Stop 14 REICHSTAG
- Ella-Trebe-Straße - Stop 15 CENTRAL STATION
- Spreeweg 1 - Stop 16 BELLEVUE PALACE
- Großer Stern - Stop 17 VICTORY COLUMN
Victory Column (Siegessaule) / Bellevue Palace / Brandenburg Gate / Checkpoint Charlie / Museum Island / Alexanderplatz / Reichstag Building / Zoo Berlin / Berliner Fernsehturm / Memorial of the Berlin Wall
Operates: First Departure from Stop 1 is 10.00am and then the last bus from stop 1 is at 4.00pm. Frequency: every 30 minutes. You can download the Big Bus app for live bus tracking. We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Route Duration: 40 minutesStops on the Blue Route :
Attractions on the Blue Route :
- Alexanderstraße 7 - In front of Park Inn Hotel
- Str. der Pariser Kommune 43
- East Side Gallery
- Am Ostbahnhof
East Side Gallery / Karl-Marx-Allee / Holzmarkt / Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin / The Wall Museum
Operates: First Departure from Stop 1 is 10.00am and then the last bus from stop 1 is at 4.00pm. Frequency: every 60 minutes. You can download the Big Bus app for live bus tracking.
River Cruise (only with Deluxe ticket)
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the River Cruise (only with Deluxe ticket):
Attractions on the River Cruise (only with Deluxe ticket):
- Moltkebrücke - Reederei Riedel, on the pier at Willy-Brandt-Straße / Moltke Bridge (Moltkebrücke) - 5 minutes' walk from Stop #15 (Central Station / Hauptbahnhof)
Reichstag Building / Museum Island / Berliner Dom
Operates: Until 8th November: Daily departures at 10.30am; 12.00noon; 1.30pm; 3.00pm; 4.30pm
Walking Tour (only with Premium and Deluxe tickets)
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Walking Tour (only with Premium and Deluxe tickets):
Attractions on the Walking Tour (only with Premium and Deluxe tickets):
- Ebertstraße 24 - By stop #13 - Brandenburg Gate
- Checkpoint Charlie
Brandenburg Gate / Checkpoint Charlie / The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe / Hitler's Bunker (Fuhrerbunker)
Operates: Daily at 11:00am in English and at 3.00pm in German
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Explore the city from the top deck of our open top buses and discover many aspects of its history and culture in an open-air environment. Face mask available where required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.