Big Bus Budapest Panoramic Night Tour
The Budapest Night Tour offers you an introduction to the city landmarks at twilight. The tour departs nightly from Stop #13: Basilica and lasts 60 to 70 minutes. Please note that this is a panoramic tour circuit without the hop-on, hop-off facility.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio guide in multiple languages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Vast cupola-topped Roman Catholic place of worship, built from 1851 to 1905, with regular concerts.
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Landmark 19th-century suspension bridge, designed by William Tierney Clark & illuminated at night.
Pass By: Budapest Western Railway Station, Terez korut 55., Budapest 1062 Hungary
The station was built by the Eiffel Company and it was opened on 28 October 1877.
Pass By: Margaret Island, Zielinski Szilard stny, Budapest 1138 Hungary
Mostly covered by landscape parks, Margaret Island is a popular recreational area.
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Gothic Revival–style edifice with lavishly decorated rooms, includes a visitors' center.
Pass By: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
19th-century fortress with 7 turreted lookout towers offering panoramic views plus cafe on terrace.
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Palatial venue for the Hungarian National Gallery plus displays from Gothic altars to sculpture.
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
14th-century church named for King Matthias, who married here, with an ecclesiastical art museum.
Pass By: Castle Garden, Ybl Miklos ter 2-6., Budapest 1013 Hungary
Renovated 19th-century Neo-Renaissance complex of exhibition halls, theaters, gardens & restaurants.
Pass By: Elisabeth Bridge, Budapest Hungary
Suspension bridge completed in 1964 & spanning the River Danube joining the cities of Buda & Pest.
Pass By: Great / Central Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagoga), Dohany utca 2-8, Budapest 1074 Hungary
Ornate domes top this lavish Moorish-style synagogue, with a museum, cemetery & Holocaust memorial.
Pass By: Andrassy Avenue, Andrassy ut, Budapest 1061 Hungary
Lined with spectacular Neo-renaissance mansions and townhouses featuring fine facades and interiors, it was recognised as a World Heritage Site in 2002.
Pass By: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Part of a UNESCO World Heritage site, with statues of the leaders of 7 tribes who founded Hungary.
Departure Point :Szent István Bazilika, Budapest, 1051 Hungary
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.